Are you ready to put your accounting skills to the test? Are you an organized team player?
Our Vancouver Head Office is currently looking to add an Accounting Clerk to their team! We are growing quickly and want you to grow with us!
About Pacific Quorum:
We are a property management company with vision. We focus on our clients and employees and believe the work environment should be a place to learn, laugh and succeed. We strive to be the best property management company out there and live and breathe our values while doing so.
This entry-level position offers a variety of duties and would be an excellent fit for a candidate that is starting their accounting career and looking to grow. We have a structured Accounting Development Program designed to help you grow into higher-level accounting roles within 2 years.
- Depositing & posting of cheques and other payments
- Posting and processing of accounts payable
- Online transfers & data-entry of payments in the ERP system
- PAD set-ups & changes
- Portfolio support including customer inquiries, analysis, and reporting
- Recently completed an Accounting education program and are embarking on a career in Accounting
- A keen eye for detail. You take pride in what you do.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Flexibility to complete high priority tasks
- Ability to multi-task and keep things organized
Benefits and Compensation:
We want to take care of you! We strive for work/life balance by giving staff appreciation days and Flex (PQ) Days in addition to vacation. As part of our Development Program you will receive ongoing structured training to help you get your Accounting career started.
Have we caught your attention? If this inspires and excites you, please contact us today!