Pacific Quorum (Okanagan) Properties, one of BC’s largest locally-owned and operated Property Management companies, is looking to add an Accounting Manager to our Regional Head Office in Kelowna.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for fulfilling the financial needs of the properties in our Okanagan portfolio. We are looking for an energetic team player with a strong work ethic to effectively manage our Regional Accounting Department.
We need you if…
- You have experience leading and developing a team of accounting staff capable of producing large volumes of monthly financials
- You have experience in full-cycle accounting, dealing with multiple sets of books
- You are passionate about your career and constantly strive to develop more efficient systems and processes
- You are a team player that thrives in a fast-paced industry with lots of moving parts.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits Package (Dental, Extended Medical, etc.)
- 3 weeks paid vacation PLUS 5 Flex Days to start
- Advanced Technology to save you time
We focus on our clients and staff, and believe the work environment should be a place to learn, laugh and succeed. We strive to be the best property management company out there by delivering an outstanding service experience to our clients.
We have received the Top Choice Award for Top Property Management Company in Vancouver for 10 consecutive years (2011 to 2020) and have been recognized by Growth 500 as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies for 7 consecutive years.
With more than 100 staff, 30,000 units managed and 8 offices across the province, we are one of BC’s largest locally-owned and operated property management companies. We offer opportunity for growth and advancement for drive individuals with a strong work ethic!
If you think you would be a good fit for our team, please apply today!