Pacific Quorum is looking for an administrative assistant based out of our local Squamish Office!
We are a property management company with vision. We focus on our clients and employees and believe the work environment should be a place to learn, laugh, and succeed. We strive to be the best property management company out there and live and breathe our values while doing so.
We have received the Top Choice Award for Top Property Management Company in Vancouver for 10 consecutive years (2011 to 2020) and have been recognized by Growth 500 as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies for 7 consecutive years (2013 to 2019).
We are one of the largest locally-owned and operated property management companies in BC. With 8 offices across BC, we offer much opportunity for growth and advancement for driven individuals with a strong work ethic!
Benefits & Compensation:
- Competitive salary + positive working environment
- Excellent health and dental plan
- Room for advancement
- PQ (Flex) days and staff appreciation days in addition to vacation
We want to hear from you if your skillset combines the following attributes:
- Previous Property Management Admin experience (strongly preferred)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written command of the English language)
- Exceptional customer service and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills with high attention to detail and fast keyboarding skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Friendly, cheerful disposition
- Reliable and punctual
- A strong team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Professional demeanour
This position is based out of our Squamish Office and may require some travel to our Whistler Office as needed.
If you think you would be a good fit for our team, please apply today!