Are you interested in joining a growing Property Management company?
Pacific Quorum’s Whistler office is looking for a Property Administrative Assistant to join our team!
ABOUT PACIFIC QUORUM:
We are a property management company with vision. We focus on our clients and employees and believe the work environment should be a place to learn, laugh, and succeed. We strive to be the best property management company out there and live and breathe our values while doing so.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
We want to take care of you!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We value work life balance – vacation, PQ days (flex days) and staff appreciation days are available for you. Also opportunities for Career Growth and Advancement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting Property Managers with day to day administrative functions for assigned properties
- Document creation (Word, Excel), formatting and editing documents such as meeting minutes, Annual General Meeting notices, etc.
- Maintaining meeting schedules, booking meetings
- Maintaining Owner/Tenant information through our property management software program
- Answering phone calls, greeting clients
- Various tenant and vendor correspondence/memos
- Ensures proper property file maintenance (physical & electronic)
- Highly organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work under time constraints and varying priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you are interested or know of anyone else who would be interested, please apply today with your cover letter and resume.