Commercial Property Manager – Vancouver
Due to a high rate of growth, Pacific Quorum is seeking a licensed Commercial Property Manager to oversee a portfolio of properties and to join our Team in our Vancouver Head Office!
Benefits & Compensation:
We want to take care of you! We offer a competitive salary and benefits. We see the value of work/life balance, so we give staff appreciation days and 5 days off in addition to 3 weeks vacation to start!!
This job will allow you the opportunity to learn and grow your skill-set in Property Management.
- Managing a portfolio of Commercial properties, and may include Residential and Strata buildings.
- Leasing of properties.
- Ensure appropriate and timely communication with tenants, staff and clients.
- Understanding of commercial lease agreements, contract negotiation, and administration.
- Knowledge of general accounting practices including capital planning, budgeting, and reporting.
- Responsible for operating budgets and review of financial statements.
- Ensuring all receivables are collected in a timely manner.
- Oversee preventative maintenance, capital improvement, through obtaining quotes and working with external parties
- Strong written and verbal communication and proficient in English.
- Proficient with Outlook, Yardi / Spectra Accounting Software.Able to multi-task, prioritize, and work well with co-workers and trades.
- On-call for after-hours emergencies
- Strata Management License
- At least 1 year experience in Commercial Strata Management
- Managing Brokers License an asset
If you are interested or know of anyone else who would be interested, please submit a cover letter and resume!