Are you ready to put your accounting skills to the test? Are you an organized team player?
Our newly renovated Vancouver Head Office is currently looking to add a Corporate Accounting Assistant to their team! We are growing quickly and want you to grow with us!
About Pacific Quorum:
We are a property management company with vision. We focus on our clients and employees and believe the work environment should be a place to learn, laugh and succeed. We strive to be the best property management company out there and live and breathe our values while doing so.
We have received the Top Choice Award for Top Property Management Company in Vancouver for 8 consecutive years (2011 to 2018) and have been recognized by Growth 500 as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies for 6 consecutive years (2013 to 2018).
- Posting and processing of accounts payable for multiple corporate entities
- Processing corporate cheque runs
- Depositing & posting of cheques and other payments
- Assisting with corporate billing of clients
- Account reconciliation and analysis
- Assisting property Accounting Clerks during high-volume periods
- Other duties based on experience and skill set
- 3+ years of accounts payable experience
- A keen eye for detail. You take pride in what you do.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Flexibility to complete high priority tasks
- Ability to multi-task and keep things organized
Benefits and Compensation:
We want to take care of you! We strive for work/life balance by giving staff appreciation days and Flex (PQ) Days in addition to vacation.
Have we caught your attention? If this inspires and excites you, please apply today!