PACIFIC QUORUM (OKANAGAN) PROPERTIES IS LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED AND NEW STRATA PROPERTY MANAGERS FOR OUR KELOWNA, SALMON ARM, AND PENTICTON OFFICES.
Pacific Quorum’s focus is on work/personal life balance. We work hard to ensure your time is focused on strata management and have created a team of administrative staff, and Property Accountants to assist you in your day-to-day role as a licensed strata manager.
We are one of the largest locally-owned and operated property management companies in BC. Within excess of 100 staff, 30,000 units managed, and 8 offices across BC, we offer opportunity for growth and advancement for driven individuals with a strong work ethic!
You will be managing a portfolio of strata properties located in the surrounding Okanagan Market.
You will be responsible for managing relationships with our clients, handling day-to-day operational, maintenance, administrative, and financial management for the properties within your portfolio.
Salary is based on experience and as you manage larger and higher revenue properties, your compensation will reflect this.
OUR WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- We believe that our work environment should always be a place to learn, laugh, and succeed
- There is even a full gym and shower for those who want to get their work out in!
- Positive / Fun Team Culture.
- Each PM is assigned a dedicated admin who will provide advanced, full administrative support. Additionally, we also have in-house an accounting department for support with the financial aspects of your portfolio.
- For all the New Team Members/ Junior PM’s – We have a buddy system offering guidance, support, and training.
- All Property Managers either have individual office or share with one another Property Manager.
- On-site parking is offered to all Strata Managers.
- We have monthly employee recognition program and awards given out to outstanding individuals.
- Fun events throughout the year like Pizza Days, Ice Cream Fridays, Summer BBQ, Halloween potluck event, Christmas Party, etc…
WHY WORK WITH US:
- Extra staff appreciation days
- 3 weeks paid vacation PLUS 5 Flex Days to start (increasing to 10 flex days at 5 years of employment)
- Work from Home Opportunities
- Well-balanced Portfolios and manageable workload
- Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Unlimited earning potential
- Additional Revenue Opportunities through Project Management
- Advanced technology to save time
- Car allowance or mileage
- Dental, extended medical, etc…
Must be able to be licensed as a strata manager in BC or currently enrolled in either the strata manager’s course.
Have we caught your attention? If you are interested or know of anyone else who would be interested, please submit a cover letter and resume.