Due to a high rate of growth, Pacific Quorum is looking to add a Junior Strata Property Manager to our Salmon Arm Office.
Pacific Quorum Properties is one of the largest locally-owned and operated property management companies in BC. We offer a comprehensive professional development program with group training sessions and peer mentorship from our team of Senior Property Managers.
With 8 offices across BC, there are many opportunities for growth and advancement for driven individuals with a strong work ethic.
We have been recognized by Growth 500 as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies for 7 consecutive years (2013 to 2019) in addition to being recognized as Vancouver’s Top Property Management Company for 9 years in a row (2011 – 2019).
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Full support with admins and in-house accounting
- 3 weeks paid vacation PLUS 5 Flex Days to start (increasing to 10 flex days at 5 years of employment)
- Work from Home Opportunities
- Well-balanced Portfolios
- Dental, extended medical, etc…
As a Junior Strata Property Manager, you will be working alongside a Senior Property Manager – assisting them with day-to-day tasks, administrative duties, managing relationships with our strata council clients, etc…
Ideally you already have your Strata Management License, or are currently enrolled in the Strata Management course. Once licensed, you will start working with a small portfolio of properties located in Salmon Arm and the surrounding area.
We want to hear from you if your skill set combines the following attributes:
- Strata Management License, however we will consider unlicensed managers if previous skills and experience are a fit and you are willing to get your license.
- Previous Property Management experience (preferred but not required)
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- High attention to detail
If you think that you’d be a good fit for our team, please apply today with your resume and cover letter.