Due to a high rate of growth, Pacific Quorum is looking to add an experienced Rental Property Manager to our growing team at our Salmon Arm Office!
Pacific Quorum Properties is one of the largest locally-owned and operated property management companies in BC. With in excess of 100 staff, 30,000 units managed, and 8 offices across BC, we offer opportunity for growth and advancement for driven individuals with a strong work ethic!
Pacific Quorum hosts an annual Food Bank Drive with our staff and clients. To date, we have raised over 22.3 Tons of food, and provided meals to over 35,700 people! We also partner with Habitat for Humanity to raise funds to provide shelter for those in need.
This position is available to fully licensed Rental Managers as well as entry level applicants who are interested in starting a career in Strata Management. Training will be provided.
You will be responsible for the relationship management with our property owner clients, handle tenancy placement, day to day operational, maintenance, administrative, and financial management for the properties within your portfolio.
Unique in What we Offer:
- We strive for work/life balance by giving staff appreciation days, Flex Days (PQ Days), plus vacation days
- Competitive salary that reflects number of years of experience
- Referral Bonuses / Commissions
- Full support with admins and in-house accounting
- Benefits include excellent MSP & extended health package