We are one of BC’s largest locally-owned and operated Property Management companies, and we are looking to add an experienced Maintenance Worker to our growing team.
The Ideal Candidate…
- Is responsible and reliable
- Detail Oriented
- Has strong organizational skills
- Is able to work independently with little supervision
- Has excellent customer service skills
- Carpentry (cabinets, decks, doors, finishing)
- Light Electrical (change out lights/fixtures etc)
- Minor Plumbing (installation of appliances, taps, etc)
- Flooring Installation and Removal
- Pressure Washing
- Minor Gutter Cleaning
- Fence Repairs
- Lock Repairs/Replacements
*Previous construction or trades experience is a must.
If you sound like a good fit for our team, please apply today with your resume and cover letter!
Why Pacific Quorum Properties?
We are a company with vision and over the years we have grown into one of the largest locally-owned and operated property management companies in BC.
We strive to promote personal and professional growth, with a well-balanced outlook for business and personal well-being.
We have received the Top Choice Award for Top Property Management Company in Vancouver for 9 consecutive years (2011 to 2019) and have been recognized by PROFIT 500 as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies for 6 years in a row (2013 to 2018).