Pacific Quorum is looking for a Property Accountant to add to our team in our Surrey office!
Pacific Quorum is a company with vision and over the years we have grown into the largest locally-owned and operated property management company in BC.
We have developed great technology tools to make your job more efficient and we provide many opportunities for training and development. We strive to promote personal and professional growth, with a well-balanced outlook for business and personal well-being.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary + positive working environment
- Excellent health and dental plan
- Room for advancement for those who are interested
- PQ (Flex) days and staff appreciation days in addition to vacation
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will provide accounting services to a portfolio of strata properties, with the support of our AP team.
- Monthly financial statements and bank reconciliations
- Monthly and year-end journal entries, adjustments and accruals
- Providing financial budgeting assistance to Property Managers
- Answering client inquiries through email or phone
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 1 year experience in property management or transferable accounting environment
- Exceptional organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize time
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Technology – including strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and preferably Yardi)
If you think you would be good fit for our team, please apply today with your resume and cover letter.