Are you ready to partner with Property Managers and grow in a stellar company?
We are currently looking for a full-time Property Administrative Assistant for our Whistler office! With a comprehensive training program and team atmosphere, we are looking for a person who demonstrates the desire to grow with a company!
About Pacific Quorum:
We are a property management company with vision. We focus on our clients and employees and believe the work environment should be a place to learn, laugh and succeed. We strive to be the best property management company out there and live and breathe our values while doing so. We have a monthly employee recognition program and awards that are given to outstanding individuals at the end of the year.
Inspired: Help make a difference today
Integrity: Do what you say
Growth: Embrace personal and professional growth
Relationships: They all matter
Communication: Be thoughtful and timely
Innovation: Find a better way
Fun: _Enjoy what you’re doing
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Various tenant and vendor correspondence/memos
- Ensures proper property file maintenance (physical & electronic)
- Answering phone calls, greeting clients
- Assisting Property Managers with day to day administrative functions for assigned properties
- Document creation (Word, Excel), formatting and editing documents such as meeting minutes, Annual General Meeting notices, etc.
- Maintaining meeting schedules, booking meetings
We want to hear from you if your skill set combines the following attributes:
- Exceptional customer service and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written command of the English language)
- Strong computer skills with high attention to detail (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Friendly, cheerful disposition
- Previous Property Admin experience (strongly preferred)
- Reliable and punctual
- A strong team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Professional demeanor
Benefits & Compensation:
We want to take care of you! We offer a competitive salary and benefits. We value work life balance – vacation, PQ days and staff appreciation days are available for you. Office is open Monday to Friday, hours are 9-5.
Have we caught your attention? If this inspires and excites you, please contact us today!