Due to a high rate of growth, we are currently looking for a fun, enthusiastic, detail-oriented Property Administrator for our growing office!
About Pacific Quorum:
We are a property management company with vision. We focus on our clients and employees and believe the work environment should be a place to learn, laugh and succeed. We strive to be the best property management company out there and live and breathe our values while doing so. We have a monthly employee recognition program and awards that are given to outstanding individuals at the end of the year.
Inspired: Help make a difference today
Integrity: Do what you say
Growth: Embrace personal and professional growth
Relationships: They all matter
Communication: Be thoughtful and timely
Innovation: Find a better way
Fun: Enjoy what you’re doing
>WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary + positive working environment!
- Extra personal days off
- Health and dental plan
- Fun events throughout the year
- Room for advancement!
We want to hear from you if your skill set combines the following attributes:
- Friendly, welcoming, point of contact for client visits and phone calls
- Assisting Property Managers (strata, rental, commercial) with day to day administrative functions for assigned properties
- Document creation (Word, Excel), formatting and editing documents such as Notices to all tenants and owners
- Maintaining meeting schedules
- Maintaining owner and tenant information through our property management software program
- Various owner and vendor correspondence/memos
- Ensures proper property file maintenance (physical & electronic)
- Mail out important documents on daily basis
- Opening/closing the office (unlocking door, turning lights on, tidy)
- Booking the boardroom for meetings
- Other support work as required
- Highly organized
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Works well individually and in a group
- Strong computer skills
- Clear communication skills, in-person and over the phone
This position would be full-time from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
If you are interested or know of anyone else who would be interested, please submit a cover letter and resume.