STRATA PROPERTY MANAGER – PACIFIC QUORUM PROPERTIES
Pacific Quorum Properties, BC’s largest locally-owned and operated Property Management company, is looking to add an experienced Strata Property Manager to our growing team.
You will be managing a portfolio of strata properties located in Vancouver and the surrounding areas.
You will be responsible for the relationship management with our strata council clients, handle day-to-day operational, maintenance, administrative, and financial management for the properties within your portfolio.
Unique in What we Offer…
- Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits Package
- EARNING POTENTIAL UP TO $100K
- Aggressive commission program
- Additional Revenue Opportunities through Project Management
- Outstanding Training Program
- Monthly Training Days with Industry Experts
- Peer Mentorship Program
- Experienced Leadership & Management Team
- Training Allowance
- Limitless opportunities for Career Growth and Advancement
- Well-balanced Portfolios
- Advanced, time-saving technology allowing you to work more efficiently (PQ ONLINE)
- 3 weeks vacation PLUS 5 Flex Days to start (increasing to 10 flex days at 5 years of employment)
- Work from Home Opportunities
- Multiple Offices to work from (Vancouver, Surrey, Whistler and Squamish)
Our Work Environment
- Outstanding team culture and working environment
- Private office and designated parking spot
- Team building activities and company events throughout the year
Why Pacific Quorum Properties?
We are a company with vision and over the years we have grown into one of the largest locally-owned and operated property management companies in BC.
We have developed great technology tools to make your job more efficient and we provide many opportunities for training and development. We strive to promote personal and professional growth, with a well-balanced outlook for business and personal well-being.
We have received the Top Choice Award for Top Property Management Company in Vancouver for 8 consecutive years (2011 to 2018) and have been recognized by PROFIT 500 as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies for 5 years in a row (2013 to 2017).
Our Core Values…
Inspired : Help make a difference today
Integrity : Do what you say
Growth : Embrace personal and professional growth
Relationships : They all matter
Communication : Be thoughtful and timely
Innovation : Find a better way
Fun : Enjoy what you’re doing
- An experienced strata manager with a minimum of one year direct experience
- A people person with excellent communication skills
- A person that thrives in pressure situations. You are great at multi-tasking and setting priorities
You also have…
- Strata Management Licence
- A strong understanding of the rules and regulations of the Real Estate Services Act
Have we caught your attention? If this opportunity inspires you, please apply today!