Are you a recent graduate of the Strata Management Licensing course or currently enrolled and working towards your Strata Management License? Pacific Quorum is looking to add a Strata Property Manager to our growing team at our Kelowna Office.
As a Strata Property Manager, you will be working alongside a Senior Property Manager – assisting them with day-to-day tasks, administrative duties, managing relationships with our strata council clients, etc… Once licensed, you will start working with a small portfolio of properties located in Kelowna and the surrounding area.
The ideal candidate will either already have their Strata Management License, or is currently enrolled in the course and working towards their Strata Management License.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Full support with admins and in-house accounting
- 3 weeks paid vacation PLUS 5 Flex Days to start (increasing to 10 flex days at 5 years of employment)
- Work from Home Opportunities
- Well-balanced Portfolios
- Dental, extended medical, etc…
We want to hear from you if your skill set combines the following attributes:
- Strata Management License preferred, however we will consider unlicensed managers that are currently enrolled in the Strata Management Licensing course if previous experience and skillset is a fit.
- Previous Property Management experience (preferred but not required)
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- High attention to detail
If you think that you’d be a good fit for our team, please apply today with your resume and cover letter.