Do you have an excellent track record for developing strong business relationships and providing outstanding service?
If you are an experienced Strata Property Manager that is looking for the opportunity to join a progressive company with the tools and resources to help you realize your full potential, you may be a great fit for our team!
This could be the start of a great career for the right candidate. Excellent salary, benefits, and other great perks.
About the Role:
- Working out of our Salmon Arm Office, you will be managing a portfolio of strata properties in and the surrounding areas.
- Full-time, permanent career role.
- You will be responsible for managing relationships with our strata council clients, handling day-to-day operational, maintenance, administrative, and financial management for the properties within your portfolio.
Unique in What we Offer:
- Competitive salary that reflects number of years of experience as a licensed property manager.
- Referral Bonuses / Commissions
- Additional opportunities for income through independent Project Management
- Staff appreciation days, Flex Days(PQ Days), plus paid vacation
- Comprehensive extended health benefits
- Full support with admins and in-house accounting
Why Pacific Quorum Properties?
We are a company with vision and over the years we have grown into one of the largest locally-owned and operated property management companies in BC.
We have developed great technology tools to make your job more efficient and we provide many opportunities for training and development. We strive to promote personal and professional growth, with a well-balanced outlook for business and personal well-being.
- Strata Management Licence
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to thrive in pressure situations, prioritize work flows and multi-task
- A strong understanding of the rules and regulations of the Real Estate Services Act
Have we caught your attention? If this opportunity inspires you, please apply today!