Due to a high rate of growth, Pacific Quorum is seeking licensed Commercial Property Manager(s) to oversee portfolio of properties and to join our Team in our Vancouver Head Office!
PACIFIC QUORUM PROPERTIES:
Pacific Quorum Properties is the largest locally-owned property management service provider in the Province with offices in Vancouver, Surrey, Whistler, Squamish, Kelowna, Penticton, Salmon Arm, and Sicamous.
Pacific Quorum hosts an annual Food Bank Drive with our staff and clients. To date, we have raised over 15.3 Tons of food, and provided meals to over 24,400 people! We also partner with Habitat for Humanity to raise funds to provide shelter for those in need.
Benefits & Compensation:
– Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits Package
– Paid vacation PLUS 5 Flex Days to start (increasing to 10 flex days at 5 years of employment)
– Full support with admins and in-house accounting
– Vehicle and cell phone allowance
– Dental, extended medical, etc
– Well-balanced Portfolios
– Full access to PQ dedicated Maintenance team/Mechanical, Electrical, and Carpentry
– Positive work environment
– We are technology driven and service focused
This job will allow you the opportunity to learn and grow your skill-set in Property Management Responsibilities:
• Managing a portfolio of Commercial properties, and may include Residential and Strata buildings.
• Leasing of properties.
• Ensure appropriate and timely communication with tenants, staff and clients.
• Understanding of commercial lease agreements, contract negotiation, and administration.
• Knowledge of general accounting practices including capital planning, budgeting, and reporting.
• Responsible for operating budgets and review of financial statements.
• Ensuring all receivables are collected in a timely manner.
• Oversee preventative maintenance, capital improvement, through obtaining quotes and working with external parties
• Strong written and verbal communication and proficient in English.
• Proficient with Outlook, Yardi / Spectra Accounting Software.
• Able to multi-task, prioritize, and work well with co-workers and trades.
• On-call for after-hours emergencies
If you are interested or know of anyone else who would be interested, please submit a cover letter and resume!