For your property management requirements in Vancouver, Surrey, and the Fraser Valley, you want a local BC company that understands the unique environment of this market. A licensed professional looking after your commercial, strata or residential property gives you more time and less stress to focus on other areas of your life.
Our Property Management Solutions in Vancouver and Surrey
We provide comprehensive and customized property management services. Our tailored approach provides flexibility in the services you need. A broad range of services in building management, financial management, and administrative services is available to property owners.
All properties with Pacific Quorum are allocated a dedicated Strata/Property Manager, Property Administrator, Property Accountant, and a Senior Management contact to ensure you, as our client, are fully satisfied with the level of service you are receiving.
Developer Services for Surrey and Vancouver New Construction Projects
Senior property managers and industry veterans provide consulting on construction projects during the Disclosure Statement and development phase. We also provide consultation on design and operating configuration during the budget and design phase and strata corporation start-up services.
We’ve worked with some of the most recognized names in the industry, such as Bosa, Lark Group, PC Urban, and Landmark Developments, and bring that knowledge and expertise to your project.
How we Deliver Services Differently
We know the local Vancouver and Surrey property markets well. Our property management company started in this area and has grown into the largest BC-owned property management company serving communities throughout BC. We manage buildings in Vancouver, Surrey, Richmond, Burnaby, Delta, Coquitlam, and other regional areas you’re familiar with.
We stand out by offering:
- An online portal for property owners and strata council for real-time updates and access to activity and document processing.
- Our technology allows our team to deliver the same high level of service to all clients regardless of property type and size.
- A senior management team to help guide properties through legal matters and advise on Capital Projects.
- Relationships with a large list of qualified vendors and suppliers in Vancouver and Surrey you may use at your option including access to insurance companies providing our clients with superior coverage at the lowest pricing.
- 24-hour emergency call service for all owners.
- Manageable portfolios for our Property Managers to focus on client needs with regular industry training and coaching for staff.
How Pacific Quorum is Different?
We care about the communities we serve by building commercial relationships with companies in the Vancouver and Surrey regions to support the local economy. Our delivery and decision-making is guided by our core values. We also give back through our charitable pursuits.
- Over the last several years we have been the grateful recipients of multiple awards and industry recognition including Top Choice Award as the Top Property Management Company in Vancouver for multiple years, and the Consumer Choice Award for Business Excellence.
- Pacific Quorum is an accredited member in good standing of the Better Business Bureau and maintains memberships with the Professional Association of Managing Agents.
- We make it a point to ensure we engage as many local Surrey and Vancouver vendors and trades as we can to ensure we give back to the community through the many services we provide.
- In addition to the management of properties, our local presence ensures all our charity endeavours directly benefit the Vancouver and Surrey regions including the annual foodbank drive that has raised an abundance of food and thousands of dollars working with great charities such as Habitat for Humanity over the years.
Let’s Get You a Proposal
Allow us the opportunity to provide you with a proposal to meet your Vancouver and Surrey property management needs. Simply fill out our online form and a property manager will be in touch.
Vancouver and Surrey Offices